- Prince George's County Police
- 911 from mobile phone / 301-352-1200 (non-emergency) / 911
- Help Center (Peer Counseling & Crisis Intervention)
- CARE (Confidential Services for Sexual Assault/Harassment/Rape)
Many of the journals (e.g. Landscape Architecture Monthly) related to landscape architecture are housed in the Architecture Library.
- The National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center: Socio-environmental synthesis generates useful new insights about the world’s most challenging environmental problems by combining diverse forms of knowledge in creative ways. Focusing on the complex interaction of humans and the natural environment, such synthesis opens up new ways of thinking about a particular problem, generating discoveries and solutions.
- Counseling Center: Resources available to UMD students, faculty, and staff. Visit this website for counseling services, disability support, learning assitance, and testing and research.
- Le: Notre Institute:Dr. Kelly Cook is the coordinator for the University of Maryland. Involvement in the group allows you to attend the annual Landscape Forum, to use online e-lectures, and to network with a global group of professionals. You can become a student member at a very low rate. It is definitely a worthwhile group to work with. Here is the link to their website, or check out the events below. http://www.le-notre.org
Philadelphia Competition: Greening the Schuylkill River